Sunday, January 11, 2009

Spencer and Cora

Yea! I am all caught up with this post! Maybe my New Year's resolution should be to keep my blog current! lol! On Fridays, Spencer's friend Cora comes over to play in the afternoons while her mom goes to work. I don't think she believes me when I tell her that Cora is absolutely no problem, but she really is. Cora and Spencer always play really well together and do cute thing like this! How can you not love them! Don't they look like an old married couple in this picture? Haha!
This one was just too sweet. (Chelsea -I promise I told Cora to take her thumb out of her mouth right after I snapped this! Though I am not sure it actually was in her mouth. I couldn't decide!)

Love these two!

6 comments:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

This is too sweet!

Amy said...

That bottom picture is adorable!

Emily B said...

Yay for new posts! I'm glad you had such a fun and crazy Christmas. My sister's boys go to American Heritage. Did you take the math teacher job? My sister told me it was open.

jessenpetty said...

How cute! Man, it's been a while since I have seen your blog!! Those skirts are so so cute!! Trevor got remarried?! Congrats to him and to your sister's sweet familie's sealing! How fun for you to be there! So many things, so little space. Your so cute! I'm glad Christmas and everything else went well! You all look great!

Allen Family said...

Those pictures are beautiful!

Anna said...

Yep, I do have a blog. Hope you don't mind if I add you to my list, so I can check up on ya. By the way, I love the way your house looks. What you guys did with the floors is awesome! Way to go!