Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Okay, I know, I know I have a lot of posts to make up for. All I can say is they are coming. I am hoping to be all caught up by the end of Sunday. Now that we are back to the beautiful 9:00 time I have time after church! :) I had a really busy December. Forst I took a job teaching at American Heritage Academy just a few days before I left on a trip to Houston to visit my sister and all her wonderful boys! I had so much fun playing with all of them! How can you not smile at Benjamin's cute face? It was the first time I have ever left my boys, but all these boys kept me from getting too homesick!
Aaron Benjamin
Grandpa and the boys Duncan and Tavio

The reason for this trip! A sealing and a double blessing.!

You can't get much better than that!!

These are both boys the day of their blessings. They were being so cute together. I had a hard time choosing which pictures to put on here. Little Aaron was my buddy most the weekend. I had the "magic touch" for putting him to sleep for the majority of the time. There was a breif Grandma moment, but we won't talk about that. :) He was my sweet boy sleeping in my arms. Almost made me ready for another, but not quite. :)

Sealing day!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

You have to give more info about what you are teaching at AHA - that's where my kids go. In previous years I've been there volunteering every week, but two little ones have reduced my effectiveness as a class helper :)

Amy said...

Their newest adopted one is ADORABLE!!! The baby is cute too but still just looks like a baby :)

David and Emily Wilcock said...

I know. Isn't he the cutest! He has the cutest smile and the longest eyelashes ever!