Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas projects

Just in case I wasn't busy enough in the month on December,with the new job, and everything in the previous posts, for some reason I ended up making a bunch of Christmas gifts this year. Below are a sampling. I made a total of about 20 pairs of pajamas (cute matching ones to be featured in later Christmas day post) including these for my neice and nephew. And then there was the hardest craft....Pettiskirts! I had a blast making them. Especially since I don't have a girl! BUT, the pink and brown one took me about 1 1/2 days to complete because I wanted to make it really full. The brown and blue one was much more reasonable, only about 5 hours. I didn't make it as full. Anyway, I had a lot of fun making all of them, but it is a good part of why my blog was so neglected in December!


Since my mom was helping me figure out how to make the pettiskirts, she made one for my neice as well. ^

3 comments:

Alli Waldron said...

Ok those skirts are like the cutest things ever! If I ever have a girl I am definitely going to need one of those!

Hilary said...

Hey...I'm glad I found your blog. I LOVE the pettiskirts! Were they hard? I think you should teach how to make them for an enrichment activity!

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Emily I am so glad you updated your blog- I love pictures!!!! :) Addison LOVES her pettiskirt and so do I. Thank you so much for making it for her- you are the BEST!! Love ya!!!