Thursday, January 8, 2009

Little Pastry Chef's

For Christmas, Spencer and his friends went to Little Pastry Chefs to decorate some cookies.

There was lots of this.....





Mixed with this......



And then this.....

In the end, they all had a great time and Spencer got to see Santa for the first time. I know I am a bad mom for never taking him before, I just didn't see the point of having him cling to me and scream while I tried to sit him on a strange man's lap. This was the first year he understood Santa and was excited to see him. The kids also got to go on a carriage ride. Sadly, I don't have a pic of this. I still need to get a copy from someone else...Could someone please e-mail a copy?
Disclaimer: I having a really hard time typing tonight, so please excuse any typos!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I just emailed you the picture of the kids in the carriage - I forgot you needed it! This was a fun way to do Christmas with the kids. Brayden sure had a blast!!!

K. D. Montgomery said...

Christmas isn't Christmas unless he kids have a chance to get good and messy with baking. Looks like they had fun.