Friday, September 5, 2008

Where's my baby?

As we were leaving for vacation, David and I were talking about how we were not quite ready for another baby yet because we both still think of Jaxon as so much of a baby. At the same time we also both felt he grew up a lot this weekend. No, that does not mean we are suddenly ready to start trying. :) He just seems so much older... :( He is also starting to walk now. Last night he was pulling himself up on a wall ni his room and just taking off. It was really cute. Walking video coming soon!


He is a sneaky little boy. This is him sneaking through the blockade from the entry way. (We are re-doing the tile.) He we always pause from doing something naughty to flash a smile! It is hard to get mad when he does that...

This is his cheese grin. He loves to just pause a grin.

My little monkey...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was waiting for you to say you were pregnant!! Darn it!!

David and Emily Wilcock said...

Nooooooo!!!!! At least I sure hope not! I am NOT ready yet!

jessenpetty said...

I know exactly how you feel. Ammon started walking not to long ago and is now almost running! He turns 1 on Thursday...(where does the time go)! You have such a cute family! It's great to hear that you guys are well and enjoying vacations! We need one! -Shannon

Amy said...

All of the boys have really started to seem older recently. Tell Hailey that you will get pregnant as soon as she does!

Justina Selim said...

Wow, he looks like he has gotten a lot bigger since I saw him last! He is such a cutie! Taylor is doing some interviews in Vegas in a couple weeks for next summer, so might come back! Yay, I'm really excited! We will xome bug you for sure if we do! :->

Stacie Jo said...

Hey there. I love that we have found each other so much today. :) I also love the background, I hope you don't mind if we have the same one. I just think it is so cute.

You have a beautiful family!!!

Brian & Krystal said...

Holy cow! Cute kids! I can't believe how big Spencer is. He was just a little thing last I saw him-
I'm so glad you found my blog and we can keep in touch. :)

Kimberly said...

Your vacation looks like it was tons of fun! I hate when kids grow up. Even those post of Spencer look so much older than just a couple of months ago when we were there. Benjamin has done the same thing though. He's getting a longer, less toddler looking face. :(