Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's Finally Done!!!

Yeah! The massive construction is finally done! Or at least for the most part. There are a few things still left to be done, but it is actually put together now. Enough that I could have a baby shower here yesterday! It was crazy, but we worked really hard all week and got it done! Here are the beautiful pictures!
Our new kitchen table
the living room/dining room
I love how much bigger it feels without the break in the flooring!

The T.V. and stand - we also painted

The new living room colors/ decor
the entryway - new tile
the guest bathroom - no more sunshine bathroom. I am a little sad still, but I think the new bathroom is beautiful!
David did a GREAT job on all the flooring. I am so proud of him for figuring it all out. I might have taken a little longer, but it saved us a lot of money and it made us both proud!

5 comments:

Justina Selim said...

What a pretty place you guys have! I am soo jealous! Love it!

Emily B said...

Your house looks awesome! I didn't know you guys were doing all of these things to it.

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

HOLY COW!!!! Your house looks absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE it!!! Great job!! :)
I love everything about it! FUN!!

Amy said...

It really looks like a different place! The shower was really nice and it was fun to watch everyone ohh and ahh over your new house!!!

The Catmull Crowd said...

Hey emily, I found your blog through facebook...its cute! I love what you have done with your house...so cute! I like the yellow...I have been looking for a good yellow!