Sunday, March 30, 2008

Our week in pictures

Jumping on the trampoline with McKenna. They were cracking each other up. They were taking turns bouncing each other. It was really funny.
Babies turn on the trampoline! This is Jaxon and Madeline.

I jsut really liked this picture. They were both jumping and landing on their butts and then they would get up and do it again. They slept well that night. :)


This picture cracks me up evrytime I look at it. First of all he has crazy bed head so his hair is wild. Second he was wearing his batman cape and flying around the back yard. Third, is my favorite. If you look close at his lips you can see, he was runnig while making up his own theme song!!


This is an Awww moment. He was picking a flower for his friedn Cora who hadf just inspired him to finally start potty training. Yay!?! :)


Jaxon started eating chunkier foods. Here he is eating bananas. I love the kissy face he makes while chewing.


Arts and crafts day with mom. We found this train at the new Walmart for a whole 88 cents and it provided a great morning of entertainment.



This was actually still Easter. Sorry Spencer has no pants, it was late in the evening and I am not exactly sure what happened to them, but I thought this was a sweet picture. We had filled Jaxon's eggs with gerber puffs and Spencer was opening them and sharing with his brother. He would dump them out between them and they would go to town! I was surprised the dog didn't join in!! Spencer thought it was fun!











4 comments:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Emily such cute pictures, I loved them!!!! We need to all get together soon and hang out! We bought Addison the Baby Einstein exersaucer and although she is still a bit young for it, she loves it! :) You are right- it had great reviews, so I couldn't pass it up when looking for one for her, this was the best! She has a blast in it and laughs and talks, it's too cute!!

Emily B said...

Yay, Spencer! I'm glad he's potty training. I love the pictures. It's nice to see Hailey's kids, too. They get so big in such a short time.

Rachel McEwen said...

Hi Emily, I am so happy that you have a blog. I found you off of Di's and have now added you!

Kimberly said...

I love the cape picture. The theme song music made me laugh because Tavio always does that. I've always thought it was hilarious. He also makes a tone of sound effects.