Sunday, March 2, 2008

Take me out to the ball game!


On Saturday we were finally able to spend some time with our very missed Daddy. Tax season is hard on all of us! We both spent some time with Spencer out back while Jaxon took a nap. It was a lot of fun and at times very funny! Oh, and yes he did just throw that silver ball in the air. Sometimes when he is being silly he closes his eyes and gets turned all the way around when he throws. That way you know he threw it really hard. :)


Catch, mommy, catch!


This is my favorite picture of the day. I was laughing so hard after I took it. He tries so hard. :)
He loves his dad!

Now that I have shown you all of Spencer's hilarious blooper's of the day, I have to show you the video of him almost smacking David in the head with the ball! He really isn't too bad. :)

1 comment:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

These pictures are too cute!! It looks like everyone had a lot of fun! We are so excited to come over on Sunday! :)