Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I've been tagged!

1.-What is his name? David Andrew Wilcock
2-How long have you been married? 6 years (it will be 7 in May)
3-How long did you date? 11 months - Way too long for me! :)
4-Who eats more sweets? That is probably a tie. We both love them. When we do have them, David could definitely eat more, but I typically stop him. He is trying to lose some weight. HaHa.
5-Who said I love you first? David did. We had been dating for 4 months and had just returned from a vacation with my family where we had seen each other at our worsts. I figured if he could tell me after that, he must really mean it. He said it was at that moment he knew he was going to marry me. Awww...
6-Who is taller? David. I love to wear heels!!
7-Who can sing better? I can, but David isn't too bad. He would really like to learn how too.
8-Who is smarter? I would have to say it depends on the subject. He loves political and history stuff, but I love math and writing.
9-Who does the laundry? I could probably count on one hand the number of loads David has done. He is good to change the load from the washer to the dryer for me. :)
10-Who pays the bills? I do. We have tried it both ways, but it is much more likely to get payed on time if I do them, so it's me!
11-Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at the bed David sleeps on the right. I actually prefer to sleep on that side, but we switch when I was pregnant so I would be closer to the bathroom!! I actually sleep on that side so I can be next to the alarm too. Otherwise he would hit the snooze 5 times in the mornings. :)
12-Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time, but David really enjoys grilling and making up new recipes.
13-Who drives? David does most of the time, but occasionally I will when he is tired.
14-Who is more stubborn? Hmmm...It depends on the issue. :)
15-Who kissed who first? I kissed David first, which is very unlike me. We had only been dating a week, but we had seen each other everyday. I still tease him because it was the worst kiss ever. Why, you ask? He didn't kiss me back!! He did, however, make up for it the next day.
16-Who asked who out first? Again, against my norm, I asked him. He had been flirting with me for months and for some reason never got up the courage, so when me friends planned a big group date, I got up the courage. I never had to ask again. :)
17-Who proposed? David did. It was late on Valentine's Day and we had just returned from a college class we were taking together. He made me open my V-day's presents first which included some pans!! Not the most romantic, but it worked!
18-Who wears the pants? We both do. We actually have a great relationship and are really good at talking things out.

I tag Emily B. I think all my other friends have recently done this!!

No comments: