Sunday, March 23, 2008

A few cute pictures




I haven't updated my blog in a while, so here are some cute pics of the boys and then I will post the Easter pics.
I love Jaxon's eyebrow in the picture. He looks like he is saying, "Ah, yes, I am going to eat that camera." :) He was actually watching Coby and Spencer outside just before this.
Spencer and his new golf set. His last cheap set from Walmart finally kicked the bucket, and I got tired of taping it. He plays golf almost everyday. It has been so nice outside, he plays ball with Coby and then golf almost every morning. Hmm, the next Tiger Woods?

4 comments:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Oh how cute they are!!! I love that Spencer plays golf- so cute!!
Rich wants to get into it- maybe they can practice together?lol!

Emily B said...

Spencer looks like he already has pretty good form with those golf clubs. Maybe he is the next Tiger Woods.

Kimberly said...

Cute! Tavio's been golfing too. He has actual metal clubs. It is murder on the grass, but he sure has fun.

David and Emily Wilcock said...

I actually just bought him some metal ones yesterday, but I am a little nervous about letting him play with them. Thanks for the heads up about the grass. :)