Sunday, April 6, 2008

Touch a Truck!

On Saturday we went to the Touch-a-Truck event at the Orleans with some friends. The boys were in heaven. :) They all had a lot of fun and could have stayed all day if we weren't tired and hungry. We were there for about 2 hours and didn't even see everything. The helicopter was definately the highlight, but the wait was a little much. Thanks for standing in line for us Amy! It really was a lot of fun! We will definately have to go again next year! Thanks for calling Jamie!


The training wheels on this motorcycle made me laugh!


They really wanted to get IN this racecar. :)



I really was impressed that they were all willing to take turns behind the wheel!














3 comments:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Oh TOO CUTE!! Spencer is so dang cute! He looked like he had a blast!!

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Yay!! I am so happy you got them! The professional one is from Jc Penny and the other one I took. I wanted to include one of her smiling. Jc Penny was horrible ;) We had such a bad experience. I think we are going to try Kiddie Kandids next time :)

Emily B said...

This sounded like so much fun. I'm glad Spencer had a good time.