Sunday, April 13, 2008

Clark County Fair!!




Spencer took this picture.^


Jaxon was SO good to keep this hat on all day and he looked so sweet!







On Friday we went to the fair with Tina and Grisham. I thought it was funny, Spencer kept calling it a circus. Until David asked him if he went to the circus and he said, "No Daddy, the fair!" The kids had a lot of fun and I thought of it as our test run for Disneyland. Spencer LOVED the pony rides and the carnival rides. He is so ready for Disneyland!!

4 comments:

Emily B said...

Great job with the camera, Spencer! We have that Jeep double stroller, too, and I love it.

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Spencer really is getting good at taking pictures! I love the hair, you look adorable! The kids look like they had so much fun!!

The Utley's said...

Emily! I am so glad that you found my blog and I am so happy to see that you have one, too! We totally need to get together still! Hey you guys might be in with the split right? Your hair looks great! I love the short look on you! Here's my number in case you lost/forgot it: 808-3778 (cell) or 655-2962 (home) I'm pretty sure that I have yours still in my cell phone. Let's get together!

Unknown said...

I am so glad you found us in the blogging world! I love your haircut. It is adorable.