Sunday, April 13, 2008

My summer color

So I cut it again! I am actually growing it back to how I had it when I first cut it off and this is my transitional hair cut. I also got highlights for summer. You can't see them realy well, but this was the best picture of the cut. I had David take about 10, but for the first 5 the camera was set for picture at night so they weren't turnnig out well, then he took some from too far away and you couldn't see my hair well enough. Then the camera was being funny adn the flash was too bright, so when we got this one, I was done seeing flashes. :) I actually really like the cut. I love not having to do my hair everyday!!!

4 comments:

Emily B said...

I love it.

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Emily you are SO CUTE with short hair! I wish I could get away with it, it would make life so much easier! :)

The Small Bevell Bunch said...

Emily, I was going to comment on your hair in the pic from the fair but then I saw that you posted another pic... I love it by the way and I am going to have to wait yet another month to see it because I am Utah so I am going to miss bunko :(

Rachel McEwen said...

very cute!! I love it and I think that it looks great with the shape of your face. It is always fun to get a new hair cut!