Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

I know this post is past due. I just have not had the time to really blog in a while. Also, most of these pictures were taken later on my celebration with my parents. My birthday was back on the 13th. My husband bought me roses, which I love. :) Also we went to dinner on the Friday before to P.F. Chang's and then to see Jay Leno. We were hooked up with amazing seats thanks to some great friends of ours. I would post a link to their blog, but they are silly and have a private blog! J/K! Love you guys! Anyway, the show was great! We sat in the middle of the third row, I don't think it could have been any better. Sadly, I have no pictures of the evening because I forgot to tell my husband to take pictures. It is just not something he remembers. On my actual birthday, David had to work late and then help me with enrichment stuff all night, so it was good that we had already celebrated. About a week and a half later we had my parents over for some yummy ice cream cake. It was kind of fun because it made my birthday last all month!
My husband thought he was so funny. Just because he's old, doesn't mean I am yet!


My roses. I also received some pink ones the next day.

2 comments:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Happy late birthday, Beautiful!!
You are SO YOUNG! Sounds like you had a GREAT month ;)
Love ya!!!

Rachel McEwen said...

happy birthday Emily! I think your cake is hilarious:)