Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had a great Halloween this year. These are the only pics I have from before our trunk or treat. Our camera does not like the dark. I also still don't really know how to work it yet either. After Super Saturday, I hope to have some time to read the manual. Spencer was Clifford and Jaxon was a monkey. Spencer wanted his picture taken with Coby since he was a dog. Coby was not so cooperative. :)

Spencer and his "orange teeth"
We had a get together on Halloween morning with Spencer and his friends. I made cupcakes for the "cupcake walk." I had a little too much fun! I also sent some to David's work. :)


The kids doing their cupcake walk

Eating cupcakes! I love this picture of Brayden! (Taken by Chelsea not me!)
Cora as JoJo
The boys eating and playing cars. Such boys!
After our party with our friends we headed straight to David's work for their Halloween party. They always have a lot of fun. They ordered lunch, played some games and awarded prizes.

Jaxon had way too much candy that day!
The juniors had to wrap their seniors with t.p. David and his junior thought they were smart doing it this way. They did NOT win. :)
They also had a pumpkin carving contest and Spencer helped keep track of the vote. I think he might have added a few votes here or there. :)
They also had a relay race with pupkins. It started out they had to hold the pumpkin between their elbows, but then David and his junior tied so they moved the pumpkin to their knees. This was hillarious! Especially since Jason was wearing a toga! David started celebrating too early though, he lost this race!
Our happy family. David and I were Alice and the Mad Hatter. It was so fun dressing up this year. I would like to be more creative next year though. :)
On Halloween night, we headed over to Tina and Radford's so the boys could go trick or treating together. They were so cute in their costumes! At one of the houses their was a witch on the door that made noises and the boys were not too sure about it. The conversation went something like this, "You knock again. No you knock!" It was so funny! Finally the people heard the witch keep going off and answered the door! LOL! After they got their candy the man at the door set the witch off again and Spencer high tailed it out of there! It was SO funny! Overall it was a perfect ending to our very fun filled Halloween!

6 comments:

Alli Waldron said...

Your cupcakes are SO adorable! Good job - I am just not that patient!

Justina Selim said...

I love the costumes! Happy Halloween!

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Okay so these pictures were ADORABLE!!! It looks like you guys had fun! You all looked great! :)

The Catmull Crowd said...

Holy tomoly...so i think you should run a cupcake business because those are professional! So Cute! And once you gave my husband a cupcake for watching kids during enrichment and that one was professional too! Almost to pretty to eat! I l love the costumes!

Amy said...

Only you would spend that much time making cupcakes! There really cute and the kids all had fun eating them! It looks like you had a good time at David's work too.

Emily B said...

I love Clifford and the monkey. William was a monkey too. And I'm glad you had a fun month of celebrating your birthday.