Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tagged

I am finally getting around to this tag. It's been a crazy few weeks!

What I can't live without:
My husband - he is my best friend
My adorable boys
My family - well most of them - j/k!
My girlfriends - they are my sanity
The Gospel
The scriptures
The computer
Trips to any store at least twice a week. I have to get out of the house sometimes!
Playdates at Burger King or the park even if Jaxon should be sleeping
Dinner group with the girls
My kitchenaid
The phone
Ice cream
My bed
My toothbrush
A hot shower - makes everything better

I tag Sally, Emily B., and Diana!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Nap time isn't always necessary if you are having fun with your friends! Who said that playdates were for the kids???

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

How fun!!! I can't wait to fill this out ;)
I love the song on your blog! I listen to this song over and over in the car!

Justina Selim said...

Dinner group was the best! I wish my ward now had it! So nice to get a break and eat yummy food!

jessenpetty said...

Ditto on the Husband/kids and gospel things! Sincerely CANNOT live without them! I honestly get homesick if I don't see/talk with my husband for a while. It stinks!