Sunday, July 13, 2008

Time

Where does the time go? Suddenly I turn around and my baby is one. I have a 3-year old who is becoming more and more of a little boy every day. I have been married for 7 years. We have lived in this house for 6 years (we never thought it would be more than 5). And It has been over a month since I really blogged! Okay, so the last one not so big, but really I don't feel like I should be this old. Not that I mind being this old, it just seems crazy to think of how I got here. When you are young you look forward to birthdays and getting older and dating and driving. Now I feel like I live more in the moment. So much that I fequently have to stop and think when people ask me how old I am. Some may just call that spacey or a bad memory, but really I think it is just a matter of importance. My age isn't as important as it was when I was 15 and 11 months. Now suddenly it is my kids age that are calculated by months. It just seems crazy how much faster it goes. As Jaxon turned one this last week, I couldn't help but think of how much faster this has flown by as compared to Spencer. Does it get faster with each kid? Am I going to blink and they will be teenagers? Oh, what a scary thought! Well, enough of my rambling. Here is what has been happening in our lives.

1 comment:

Emily B said...

I can't believe Jaxon is one already. The kids do grow up way too fast. Rebecca will be FOUR this year. I want my baby back.