Monday, July 21, 2008

Just for fun!

So since I didn't blog for a long time, I had all these great photos sitting on my computer. So here they all are in one big post. :) This first one is my favorite. Definately some great blackmail material for when he's older. :) He was playing with Spencer's goggles from Lowe's.
Spencer and a carrot from my garden. It is pretty much the only thing that grew besides my sunflowers, but Spencer thought it was cool.
This is Jaxon and his buddy Colton. He was being so silly that day. I think I have a very similar picture of me as a kid like this. lol!

The boys have finally found something they can play on together. Yes!

So a couple weeks ago we to Spencer to the Excalibur. Everytime we drive on I-15 and he sees the castle, he thinks it is the Disneyland castle, so we finally took him to play. He loved it and was rally good and this game where you threw baseballs and had to get them in a row.

Spencer and his winnings!
Jaxon was apparently too tired to pick up his food, or he was just having trouble, so he kept putting his face on his tray and using his mouth! Silly boy!
Okay, that's all my randon pics. You are all caught up for the last month!

2 comments:

Emily B said...

Kevin works by the Excalibur, and every time we pass it Rebecca says, "Mom, I want to put on my dress and go to the castle." I keep telling Kevin we need to take her.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE!!! the picture of Jaxon in the goggles - I die laughing at it everytime I see it - hilarious!!