Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


So on Memorial Day we were celebrating David being home and our 7th anniversary. We had a wonderful day all day on Monday. We started it off by taking the whole family out to breakfast and both kids were amazingly good. Then we came home and laid the boys down for a quick nap and then it was off to bowling. We had never even tried to take Spencer bowling before, but he had a blast! It definately helped having his friend Cora there. :) Then we came home and laid both boys down and got a little bit of housework done. Then we got ready to go out. It was kind of a weird feeling getting ready in the middle of the day with no kids underfoot, but it was nice.Then we dropped the kids off at Tina and Radford's and went to the most amazing dinner I have ever had! David surprised me by taking me to the Eiffel Tower Restaurant. It was so beautiful! The food was amazing and the view, well, you can see for yourself it was spectacular! We had a great relaxing evening and we were home by 10! You can't beat that on a Monday evening! It was a great anniversary and I can't believe it has been 7 years. Hopefully tthey will all be this good!

Jaxon at breakfast. I just thought this was funny. :)

My boys! Sorry about the window!

This is what kept Spencer entertained at the restaurant

Bowling with mom!

Spencer and Cora


The Eiffel Tower Restaurant!

David's food! It was so pretty and I don't even like fish!

Our view from our table. This is what I got to look at all evening when I wasn't looking at my husband or the amazing food! :)

4 comments:

Justina Selim said...

Looks like fun! Happy 7 years! I definitely need to go to that restaurant before we leave! Loved H and M by the way! I found the cutest outfit for the baby for $12!

Emily B said...

Happy Anniversary. Love the bowling shoes.

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

First of all HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Second, you both look amazing in the picture. So cute!! I wish I could get Rich to wear a dress shirt when going on ;)lol!

Kimberly said...

Wow, seven years. You're getting old :). Looks like you guys had fun! Happy Anniversary! My hubby will in China on our anniversary this year. :( OK, what place had the wikki sticks to entertain the kids. Too cute!