Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's been a while!

I know it has been a while since I last posted anything. It was kind of crazy around here for a while. I was called as enrichment leader and we had our first big enrichment (a service auction) last week so I was going crazy planning that. Then I would of had time this last Sunday, but I could not find the camera. It was not a fun day. I could find my camera or my car keys! I hate losing stuff. I finally found the camera on Monday. My husband had put it his pants from the father and son's camp out and put them in the laudry basket, which when I was searching on Sunday, I had thought of and looked but didn't find it. Apparently it had fallen out so I found it when I did laundry on Monday. Then, I didn't find my keys until Tuesday evening. They were in my husband's car! I think when we went out to dinner on Tuesday I had them in my hand when I locked the front door and then for some reason dropped them on the back seat of the car when I buckled Jaxon in and forgot to pick them up. I really have no idea why I wouldn't have picked them up, but that's where they were! I was just glad I finally found them by that point! It is the only set we have for my car since David's keys were stollen back in September! Really I just hate losing things. I couldn't relax all Sunday because I was racking my brains trying to remember the last place I had my keys! Arrg! Anyway, that is my really long excuse on why I haven't posted, so sorry and enjoy!

1 comment:

Emily B said...

Lost camera and keys. This sounds more like a post by Emily B. than Emily W. I'm glad you're back.