Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Spencer!

Last Friday was Spencer's 3rd birthday. I can't believe he is 3 already! I know, I know, that is not very old, but still, he is becoming such a little boy these days. Friday David woke up early and made him Mickey Mouse pancakes and then later we went to visit David at lunch and that evening we went to Chuck E Cheese and Dippin' Dots. It was a lot of fun for Spencer. :) We also had a little party for him on Saturday. I have never seen him smile so much. I am sure his cheeks were sore by the end of Saturday. :)

Spencer's party
the kids played pin the bow tie on Pablo


Grammy and Jaxon - this was about the only time Jaxon was happy - he wasn't sure about all those people!
The kids in their Backyardigan's masks
Logan decapitating Pablo the pinata!
We decided to do the ribbons since it didn't open!
Candy!!!!
He loves to sing Happy Birthday to people, so he got a huge kick out of having everyone sing to him!
Make a wish!

4 comments:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

So adorable!!! The kids look like they had fun! Specer is too cute! He is smiling in every picture- I love it!! I can't believe he is 3 already!!

Emily B said...

Happy Birthday Spencer! I can't believe he is three either.

The Small Bevell Bunch said...

Cute new background!! Your kids are so cute Spencer looks like he had a good b-day. I will get to see you this month I am coming to bunko it feels like FOREVER since I've seen anyone. I am going to try to come to dinner group too but its just so far away :)

Justina Selim said...

Hey! I found your blog! It is way cute! I love your background! Your little boys are cutie's too! It was fun chatting with you today at the park!