Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Frustrations!

It's official, my boys are crazy! Okay, mostly just Spencer, but still. As I type he is in Jaxon's crib and jumping up and down despite my warnings to stop. The Jaxon thought he would help him out by closing the door so I can't see what's going on. As if I can't hear the jumping. Spencer has really been doing his best lately to grate on every opne of my nerves, which is probably why I haven't taken too many pictures lately. He has gone completely back to diapers and refuses to even pee on the potty anymore since I got frustrated and threw his school chart in the garbage the other day. That is probably my fault, but I was really sick and tired of begging him to poop on the potty so he could get a sticker, especially when he would do really well for a few days so I knew he knew how! Arrg! For the last few weeks he has just been ignoring me or being defiant. I thought they weren't suppose to learn that yet! Anyway, I just needed a minute to vent. Any help out there for my defiant, non-potty trained 3 year old, who says he would like to be a baby?
On a positive note, I do have some pictures I need to post that are pretty cute on those rare good moments! I also have to still get some from family since while we were in Utah, I kept forgeting to bring my camera!

3 comments:

Emily B said...

Rebecca became totally defiant at age three. We're still working on it. With her potty training, I took off her diaper and panties and told her, "You're too big for diapers. If you want to pee or poop, do it in your pants." It took just a couple of disgusting accidents, and she wanted her panties back. But I have heard potty training is harder for boys. My sisters boys weren't trained until they were four years old. Good luck. I hope things start getting better.

Alli Waldron said...

Be tough Emily...you can win!

Amy said...

I think 3-year-olds are Heavenly Father's way of testing us to see how much patience we really have - I apparently don't have that much. Brayden has been loads of fun lately too!!!