Monday, August 11, 2008

Blogs

Okay, so I love LeeLou Blogs. I had to change my background when I saw she had come out with some new ones. And, of course, I had to pick this one because it is called Emily. :) I have told some of my friedns about this, but I want to make sure you all know...If you go to LeeLou blogs, see link, you can get a button for your blog that will take people straight to mormon.org. She has a bunch if you just keep scrolling down. :) The only bad part is they don't stick when you change your background. :( Oh, well! She has really easy to follow instructions for her backgrounds and buttons. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Justina Selim said...

Love your new background!

Amy said...

Even if it wasn't named Emily this background is perfect for you!

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Such a cute background!! I love it!!
Did you guys have fun in Utah? Addison and I go in a week- so excited!! :)

Kimberly said...

OK, I can never see these backgrounds. Any suggestions. In fact, I can't even see the words in your blog. I have to click and highlight where I think there are words, then I can read your posts. The pictures just come up on a white screen with a little bit of green. Help???