Saturday, February 6, 2010

Spencer's birthday





Yes, I really have to go back THAT far! So he is a quick post about Spencer's birthday party. Forst, just pretend we are back to the end of April. His birthday is May 2nd, but we had the party ahead of time because we took him to Disneyland on his actual birthday(more to come on that). Spencer wanted a train party, so thanks to some great party websites, we had an awesome party! We had train tracks on the floor, a train cake, all the kids "became" trains and made matching train carts, a homemade train pinata and pin the face on Thomas. Spencer loved every minute and LOVED that all his friends were there. On a side note he has already picked his party themes for the next 2 years! Nothing like planning ahead!

6 comments:

The Catmull Crowd said...

what, what is this? a blog post...wow...ok I wont give you a bad time, but it is nice seeing new stuff on here! Cute party!

Amy said...

You are hilarious! We might have to remember the train birthday ideas because Colton has decided to like trains.

Kimberly said...

Whew! For half a second I thought I was really out of touch and he had just had a birthday, but then I thought about it and remembered your kids share with someone in the family and that they really were midyear and I wasn't so confused. Cute train cake!
He won't change his mind in 2 years?

David and Emily Wilcock said...

I am not sure if Spencer will change his mind. I just think it's funny. He keeps coming up with new ideas and I remind him that he has already picked something for this year so he says that the new idea is for the following year. He cracks me up!

Karley said...

funny kimberly I did the same thing, I thought wait when did I miss a birthday - I swear it was later, and then my brain clicked in...p.s. homemade train pinata - way too crafty you are emily, and I might need the recipe of how to...it sounds fun :)

Chelsea said...

The train cake is the cutest thing I've ever seen. You're AMAZING! And Cora looks totally young in these pics...I think it's the bangs. Oh, and I'm super proud of you for joining the blog world again!!!