Sunday, February 7, 2010

Spencer's Birthday-the final chapter

Spencer pretty much had the most awesome birthday weekend ever! Birthday party with friends, then Disneyland, then presents from Mom and Dad and another party with David's family! For his birthday we gave Spencer a violin. It is the cutest thing ever. He loves it. I really should get him some lessons. At his party with the Wilcock's, LoraLeigh made him a giant cupcake. It didn't get eaten that night because everyone just ate the small ones and since we had so made parties and so much cake (we still had train cake), one day that next week after lunch I just let Spencer go to town! He is not much of a sugar kid, so he did really eat that much, it just made for some great pics!





Apparently our party was not very exciting for Bob! J/k! Actually my father in law just works way too hard!

4 comments:

Amy said...

The Winter Olympics is an fun as the summer I think! We haven't played it much yet but we love it:)

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

I love seeing new pics ;)

Emily B said...

Couldn't you be his violin teacher? I love seeing new posts from you.

Justina Selim said...

Looks like he had a fun bday party! I love the cake!