Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pictures coming soon!

I have been very neglectful of my blog. It is just one of those things I want to do, but never get around to! BUT today I am finally taking the pictures of my camera, all 407 of them! Yes, I take a lot of pictures and yes it has been a while! So this week should finally be filled with some new posts! As for what's going on with us, not too much. I only have 5 more weeks of school left to teach and while I am not teaching again next year, I must say I am glad I did this year. It made me really appreciate staying home. I didn't realized how MUCH I missed it until Spring Break last week. Apparently working stresses me out. I was so relaxed while visiting my sister and yes I was on vacation, but it was more than that. I didn't HAVE to be out of the house at a certain time in the mornings, so I wasn't getting frustrated with the boys first thing in the morning and I was able to start my days out on a much better note. Anyway, it will be nice to stay home again. I am VERY grateful I get to. As for David, he just finsihed tax season, so it is nice to have him back. He didn't have to work as much as usual this year, which made things a lot easier, but he still gets stressed from work. I love that he only had to work 1 Saturday this year. It was great! Spencer just started tee ball, very cute pictures to come. And Jaxon, well, he's as cute and as troublesome as ever. He has finally started talking more, which is marvelous! And that's it. I have much to post, so as soon as these pictures finished downloading I will get started!

No comments: