Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Disneyland!

So I am finally to our Disneyland pictures. We decided to take a quick weekend trip before tax season really started. We had a blast! We were both pleasantly surprised with how much Jaxon liked it! He is all about being a big boy, so he thought it was great when he got to go on some rides. He also loved Minnie Mouse. Spencer said he wanted to see Minnie and Mickey and then freaked out when when it was our turn! Good thing Disneyland wasn't busy so we didn't wait very long at either one. Spencer proved yet again that he is my son by riding Big Thunder Mountain at night! He is so little and was definately scared, but he did it and was okay afterwards. It definately helped that it was a train. :) I also just kept telling him how his cousins love that ride. :) In the end he said he liked it, but did not want to ride it again! lol!



This was a little backwards from what I expected.^



Jaxon having the time of his life!

6 comments:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Such cute pictures!! Disneyland is so much fun!! I can't wait to take Addison when she gets a little older. We should all go together! ;)

Justina Selim said...

I am so jealous! I would love to take our kids to Disneyland! Cute pictures!

Unknown said...

How fun! I'm super jealous!
I'm so glad to have found you and to get caught up! My blog is: pamodd.blogspot.com

jessenpetty said...

NO FAIR!!! We love Disneyland and plan on going sometime, maybe, in October. We have already gone back a couple of times and love every minute of it! Glad you guys got to go!

Amy said...

Can't wait to go for my birthday next weekend! Wasn't it nice of Disney to let you in for free?

David and Emily Wilcock said...

One more week and counting! So excited for our girl's weekend!